- If you wish to become a Registered User of this Website, please complete the form below.
- After you submit your registration form, an administrator will review your request.
- Your registration will only be approved if the administrators are convinced that you have a genuine interest in the activities of the Fitzroy History Society.
- You must enter a genuine First Name and Last Name, otherwise your request for registration will be rejected.
- You may be asked for additional information by email before your registration can be approved.
- If your registration is approved, the system will generate a Website Password and send it to you by email.
- Your Website Password is a system-generated password. It is an initial password only.
- When you receive the email with your Website Username and Password, you should login to the Website and then change your Password to something meaningful to you.
- We recommend that you copy-and-paste your Username and Password into the login form. This will avoid the possibility of typing errors if you re-key these items.
At the bottom of the form you will find a CAPTCHA test. This is a security measure to verify that that you are a real person and not a computer pretending to be a person. Please tick the box to indicate that you are not a robot.
Application to Become a Registered User